International week at school. My wonderful mom made them Venezuelan traditional outfits. One day I will dig out a picture of me wearing the same style at the same age ;-)
Woah! I was only out of the loop for a few months, but your girls have grown up so much! Elena is so obviously a little David and Victoria is totally you, Belky! I love and miss them!
8 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how grown up Elena looks. I love the dresses too!
You're mom is really so talented. Would love to see her again. The girls are just adorable!
They are so beautiful! The girls and the dresses (and their mommy, too)!
Beautiful is my word choice too!
I miss my granddaughters,are
beautiful.
I love You
Aww, cute! Good twirling dresses! I would LOVE to see a photo of you as a little girl!
How good of your mom to make them such special dresses! They are so darling!
I got Vivian's suit at Old Navy. :)
Woah! I was only out of the loop for a few months, but your girls have grown up so much! Elena is so obviously a little David and Victoria is totally you, Belky! I love and miss them!
Post a Comment