This post is all about the first born, the "perfect child", the one that corrects my English, the one that WHINES like there is no tomorrow, the one that always has an answer for you, the one full of "Ideas"
This is about my favorite ELENA in the whole wide world!
The first video is of my sweet heart moving her nose. Hey in this house we celebrate the BIG and little achievements ;-)
Enjoy!
This is Elena's very first piano recital. There were all the kids that have been taking private lessons and she was one the youngest and with the least training. It was a short performance but we are so proud of her. Stay until the end, it's really cute!
This is about my favorite ELENA in the whole wide world!
The first video is of my sweet heart moving her nose. Hey in this house we celebrate the BIG and little achievements ;-)
Enjoy!
This one was at school presentation for all the K2 in the school (5 classes) each class did a little presentation. The unit they have been working on was called Journeys and they came up with the idea of visiting Elena in the bus. So they took a couple of huge boxes and made a bus and our house. Our house is the purple one ( you can tell who decorated!)
I was so impressed that Elena learned her lines in about three days and that she did so well in front of everyone. At the beginning of the video David asks me where is Elena and that is why I keep saying "in the house" and I am sorry for the bounciness I was avoiding Victoria and giggling too hard!
This is Elena's very first piano recital. There were all the kids that have been taking private lessons and she was one the youngest and with the least training. It was a short performance but we are so proud of her. Stay until the end, it's really cute!
12 comments:
Good job Elena! She is so cute in her piano recital. A girl of many talents!
What perfect piano playing posture!
(And we didn't install the carpet, we hired that out; we do know our limits!)
Oh my, she's so sweet! How can you help but love that girl?!
Her memorization skills and her concentration skills remind me of her daddy at that age. Were you like that too?
love you all!
PS Her nose skills remind me of her Uncle Ryan and his eyebrow and ear moving skills. :)
She is way too funny and talented!! :) She is growing up SO fast!! Gosh where did the time go??
That first video had me cracking up! Hahah! Oh I miss that girl. When are you coming? It can't be too soon. :)
Tell Elena that I'm very proud of her two performances. Boy is she talented!
This makes me miss Elena! Good job on your piano recital-she doesn't even look nervous! And good job on memorizing all those lines for the play, you sounded great!
So cute. Way to go Elena!!!
Great job, Elena! We are so proud of ALL your many talents!
I can remember Norm telling me about a bunch of little kids (probably much like Elena) singing that song when he drove them to the SLC zoo. I was so happy to finally get to hear it. Somehow it didn't matter what Norm sang it sounded much the same. ;-)
Great job, Elena!
She is so cute! I can't believe how much bigger she is since the last time I saw you. (I guess it has been a few years!) And great job on that piano solo, Elena! Very impressive.
too cute (all of them)! i love that you can see her "keeping time," bobbing her head a bit, while playing piano. =)
Post a Comment