We're leaving tomorrow.
In one month we should be right there were that picture was taken,
we are returning to that wonderful place...
I just wish the time could go back as well.
Can't they be as little when we get there?...
Please say yes!
In one month we should be right there were that picture was taken,
we are returning to that wonderful place...
I just wish the time could go back as well.
Can't they be as little when we get there?...
Please say yes!


2 comments:
I love that photo! And I love the 2 cuties in it. :) I think they get cuter and sweeter every day, just like their mom and dad. Have a safe trip and enjoy every minute. Please email me an address where I can mail some post cards for the girls when you arrive in the U.S. love you!
BYE! See you in 2 months! You know it will fly by in the blink of an eye though!
Hey do you think they'll still be "Cinderella" and "Sleeping Beauty" when we all get back?
Post a Comment